Such cute fabric banners!!!
Here are some great decorations for classrooms, offices and children’s rooms. Fabric banners can be made from brightly colored materials and are very durable. It’s a great way to measure achievements and give a boost to morale. Children love them because they are soft and colorful.
What You Need:
Variety of colorful material
What You Do:
1) Trim a length of material that is 1.5-inches wide and 40-inches long.
2) Mark and cut out 5 circle patterns that are 2-inches diameter and then cut these in half.
3) Mark and cut out 10 equilateral triangles that are 2-inches wide.
4) Put the facings together of the triangles and sew two sides shut. Turn the right-side out.
5) Put the facing sides of the semi-circles together and sew all but the flat edge. Turn them right-side out.
6) Bend over ¼-inch of fabric on the length of the banner and pin, adding an alternating shape every 2 inches. Pin the open ends to the length and sew all the way down.
7) Fold the material over, tuck in another ¼-inch seam, pin and sew the length.
8) Fold over the ends slightly and sew. You now have a finished banner!