put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom or guest room
Invite your friends over for tea and watch their faces light up when you serve them on this nifty tray. Create a serving tray that is truly a work of art. A little colorful, well designed fabric and a quality picture frame and you’ll be ready to impress anyone that stops by. They also make the perfect decorative accents for any room.
What You Need:
1 solid picture frame that is at least 15” X 24”
Fabric of your choosing that is large enough to fit in the frame.
What You Do:
1) Remove the cardboard back from the frame and set it down flat. Place the picture frame face down.
2) Use the glass cleaner to remove and dust and smudges from the inside glass of the frame.
3) Measure, mark and cut the fabric so that it will cover the backing of the picture frame.
4) Add the fabric onto the cardboard using the fabric glue. Let it dry.
5) Place the backing onto the picture frame with the fabric touching the inner glass. Secure it onto the back.
6) Turn it over and clean the outer glass with the window cleaner.