DIY WALL STORAGE
Here’s a great idea for storing those small items that kids seem to lose in toy boxes and under beds. They are colorful, easy to use and fun to make. They are also great for storing small items in a home office, sewing nook or kitchen area. Gather up all your empty plastic butter and Cool Whip containers and let the fun begin!
What You Need:
6-8 small plastic butter or Cool Whip containers
Variety of colorful latex paint
1 roll of stick-on Velcro
What You Do:
1) Paint the inside and out of each container using the paint brush and latex paints. Mix and match the colors so it will be very colorful. Set them aside to dry.
2) Decide which room you are going to place the storage containers in. mark off a location for each container, making sure there will be enough distance that they don’t rub together.
3) Measure off and cut 2 pieces of the stick-on Velcro per container.
4) Peel off the tabs and place one side on the wall and line the other up to the bottom of the container. Do this for two tabs per container.
5) Fill the storage containers with stuff and stick them in their place on the wall!