Beach balls painted as eyes with glow in the dark paint for Halloween night!
Halloween decorations don’t have to cost a fortune. Here’s a great idea to help give big bushes or trees a spooky look. Glow in the dark eyeballs! It will make your display a one-of-a-kind and amaze kids and adults alike. Get your supplies now and you’ll be ready for trick or treat traffic this fall.
What You Need:
2 inflatable beach balls
White glow-in-the-dark paint
What You Do:
1) Fully inflate both beach balls.
2) Paint the entire outer surface with the white paint and set them aside to dry.
3) Use the black marker to draw a 6-inch diameter circle on the front of both beach balls.
4) Draw a 2-inch diameter circle inside both 6-inch circles.
5) Carefully paint the areas between the larger and smaller circle with the black paint. Set them aside to dry.
6) Position them in large bushes or lower tree limbs to give the impression that they have eyes. You can point one eye looking down and one up, both in opposite directions or even cross-eyed. Half of the fun is being able to experiment or even change them nightly. The glowing eyes will attract a lot of attention.