Baby Shower Favor Thank You Poem
Everyone loves a baby shower, but how special it is to receive a thank you from the baby before he/she even arrives. These baby shower thank you favor cards will touch the heart of all in attendance. It’s a thoughtful way to make people feel appreciated and involved. You’ll find it well worth the time it takes to create them.
What You Need:
A few sheets of the desired pastel color copy paper.
Computer and printer
1 sheet of white poster board
Sticky laminate (usually found over where scrapbook materials are)
Gold colored twine or thin ribbon
What You Do:
1) Copy the poem, personalize it with your babies name and save it to a file using your favorite font.
2) Open your printer program and set it to print multiple copies to a page. You want them to be no wider than 3-inches and no taller than 6-inches. Adjust your font size accordingly.
3) Print the number you need, one per guest, on the colored copy paper.
4) Use the ruler and pencil to mark the poster board the exact dimensions you want the card to be. Do the same with blank pieces of colored paper.
5) Cut all the pieces out.
6) Assemble them with a poem sheet on top, poster board center and blank colored paper on the back. Lightly glue them together and let them dry.
7) Cover each with a layer of sticky laminate material.
8) Use the hole punch to create a spot to tie on about 6-inches of the gold twine/ribbon.
9) Attach them to party favor bags for your guests.