Have you always wanted to dedicate one wall in your home to the first letter of your last name or first name but didn’t know exactly how to do this without it looking funny and out of place? Well, your worries are over because we explain to you how you can do this so that it looks like a professional interior designer created your collection.
1) Gather photographs that contain the letter you want to use for your decorating, for example, as in this photograph in this article the letter L.
2) Purchase wooden letters of the letter you are using (again example the letter L) in a variety of fonts and sizes.
3) Paint your wooden letters in colors that will complement the room.
4) Print your letter in a variety of different colors and sizes.
5) Purchase photo frames in a variety of colors and sizes, for example, black, white, tan and brown.
6) Arrange all the framed letters you print it off as well as the wooden letters on your floor. Arranging them on your floor first allows you to change them up without having to drill holes in your walls.
7) Finally, hang all of your letters in the exact way you arranged them on your floor.