These look fun to make – beaded spiders. Do you love decorating your home for Halloween? Maybe simply love spiders would like to showcase them in your home year round – of course we are not talking about living spiders we are talking about beaded spiders! This is a cute little craft that you can create yourself or you can include children.
Here’s how you do it:
- Gather your supplies – you will need craft copper wire, large craft beads and small craft beads along with needle nose pliers.
- Cut inches of wire five times each spider you are creating. We you will want to cut it to this length because it will give you extra room.
- String two small beads, and two large beads through your first piece of wire.
- Take the end piece of wire where the small beads are and feed it back through the large beads. You will have two pieces of wire at the end of the large beads.
- Pull the beads tight and cut the wires just enough room to twist the ends into a loop.
- Now we will work on the legs (you just completed the eyes and the main body of the spider) – wrap the remaining pieces of wire (four total) around the wire between the head and the body of your spider. You should have four legs on each side of the spider.
- Fill each leg with a small beads by stringing them onto the wires, securing them and cutting the ends off.