Winter is rapidly leaving, and spring is quickly approaching. It’s time to put those old heavy comforters away, remove the plastic from the windows and bring out lighter and brighter decorating items. Spring is also a season where we celebrate Easter and tulips or daffodils decorate the tables of many homes. You don’t need a whole lot of supplies to create this colorful yet gorgeous spring flower arrangement.
Things you need:
1) Trim the bottom of your daffodils at an angle with a sharp pair of scissors and under running water at a slant to fit inside the Mason jar to the height of choice.
2) Wrap burlap around the Mason jars and secure by tying a ribbon around each jar. When wrapping the burlap around the Mason jars make sure not to cover the bottom of the jars so that the colorful limes will show.
3) Slice limes and place a few of them in the bottom of your Mason jar. Repeat for all Mason jars.
4) Fill each Mason jar three-quarters of the way full with water.
5) Insert daffodils inside the Mason jars.
6) Place your spring flower arrangements anywhere in your home or office that you choose. Be sure to check the water level at least every couple days and refill as necessary.