You can make owl crafts for your child to give to his or her teacher, for a baby shower (especially a good idea if the expecting parents don’t know the sex of the baby), for Christmas gifts and even for birthday gifts.
Having said this, you do not need a special occasion to make an owl craft. Why not try one of these crafts on your next rainy day or when you have an afternoon that you want to spend crafting.
- The Crochet Sleepy Owl Mask By Repeat Crafter Me
- The Baby Barn Own Pendant by Small Hands Big Art
- The Stuffed Owl by Stubbornly Craft
- The Graduation Owl by Homemade Zen Shop
- The Owl Paper Roll by The Centsible Life
- The Wooden Owl Wall Art by Sarah SaturDIY
- The Felt Owl Brooch by Canine Thespian
- The Owl Purse Insert by Bless This Mess Please
- The Clay Owl by Little Gary Kitten