Instagram! Many people are addicted to shooting pictures and posting them on Instagram. Are you one of these people? Did you know that you can decorate a room in your home with the photos you’ve taken on your mobile companion? It’s time to remove those photos off your phone and truly get them seen.
1) The first step you need to do is download the collection of photos you want to use to create this wall art using Instagram letters – such as shown here… the word “love.”
2) Take the dimensions of the small photo frames you will be using and transfer these dimensions to the photos. This can easily be accomplished in Photoshop or another photo-editing software.
3) Print the photos you are using to the exact size of the photo frames.
4) Insert your photos into the photo frames until all frames have a photo.
5.) Dry lay (do not use any type of adhesive) the photos on your plexiglass to create the wording of your choice. Verify that the photos and photo frames are symmetrically aligned.
6) Remove one photo frame at a time and adhere it to your plexiglass either using a hot-glue gun or any other type of adhesive material. Allow to dry before continuing on. Repeat until all photo frames are secured to the Plexiglas.
7) Secure your plexiglass letter wall art to your wall.