Stuffed animals make a great gift for small children or anyone who enjoys them. What happens though when you’re stuffed animal or your child’s stuffed animal gets dirty and you cannot wash them in a washing machine? Do you throw the stuffed animal away? Of course not! Follow our tutorial on cleaning stuffed animals that cannot be washed in the washing machine to save your fuzzy little friend.
1) In a small bowl add approximately 2 tablespoons of high-quality laundry detergent and water.
2) Agitate the laundry detergent and water to create suds and mix them together.
3) Using white only, dip a white washcloth into the laundry detergent and water.
4) Gently scrub the stuffed animal where it is dirty. You can clean an entire stuffed animals this way.
5) Once the animal is clean, dump out the water and detergent mixture.
6) Refill your small bowl with clean water only.
7) Take a different white washcloth and repeat the previous steps making sure to remove all residue of laundry detergent. If you leave extra laundry detergent on it l the animal will become crunchy.
8) Take a white towel and gently dry the stuffed animal.
9) Hang the stuffed animal to dry.