Who says you need a special occasion to make a card? Why not make it just to wish somebody a happy day? If you love making cards, and have been looking for an excuse to make more cards then you will enjoy this tutorial.
1) Purchase card stock from your local craft store in a variety of colors as well as patterns.
2) Purchase ribbon that will be attached to each happy day card.
3) If you can find happy day wording in the card stock department, purchase that. If not, then you will need to cut out a small area from card stock that has a white space allowing you to write the words “happy day to you.”
4) Cut strips and pieces of card stock for the cards.
5) Decide how you want to design your card, and glue on the card stock strips and pieces that you previously cut. Allow the glue to dry before continuing.
6) Glue on the words “happy day to you” to the very top of all the card stock.
7) Finish the happy day card by tying a small piece of ribbon into a bow and gluing it to the top left corner of the card.
Have fun and design as many “Happy Day” cards as you can!