Fun Summer Flower Arrangement!
After a long, cold winter, most people want to show off gorgeous flower arrangements in their home during the summer. Do you typically just put flowers in a vase and call it good? Are you looking for a different idea to showcase your flower arrangement that just screams summer?! If so, then you may want to learn how to make this gorgeous flower display.
Here’s how you do it:
- Select a clear (see-through) pitcher that you would normally serve beverages in and use that for your vase.
- Slice three lemons (or enough so that you can fill the pitcher with them) straight down, creating a circle out of the lemon.
- Place a clear (see-through) glass in the center of the pitcher. This will hold the stems of your flowers as well as provide a guide for the lemons.
- Place the lemons in the pitcher (vase) making sure that all sides are covered and the lemons are showing. Do not place any lemons in the glass.
- Fill your pitcher (vase) and clear glass with water.
- Insert your flowers in the center of the pitcher (vase) making sure that the stems are hidden behind the lemons.