Doll diapers and wipes for a baby doll diaper bag. Here’s a great homemade gift idea for the little girl in your life. Baby doll diapers and wipes that they can easily pack and take in their doll baby bag. You can make them of solid pastel colors or prints. They are guaranteed to bring hours of playtime fun and durability. You can make them all in less than two hours. Follow the steps below to make one of the best gifts ever:
What you need:
1-foot square of pastel colored felt material
1-foot square of white felt material
2-foot square piece of thick cotton material, white, pastel or print
Baby Doll Wipes:
1) Cut the 1-foot square piece of pastel felt in half using the frill-edge scissors.
2) Trim 2 lengths of 4-inches from 1 of the 6-inch pieces. Set the rest aside. Make sure to add the frill cut to each side.
3) Bend the 4-inch side 2-inches back to meet in the middle. Pin it and sew the sides shut. Leave the center open. Set it aside.
4) Cut the 1-foot square white felt into 3-inch by 3-inch pieces. Frill cut each edge. This will give 8 wipes per pastel pouch.
5) Fold the wipes and stick them in the two pouches. Leave the top one hanging out so that it is easy to grab.
Baby Doll Diapers:
1) Cut the cotton cloth into strips that are 6-inches long and 4-inches wide with regular scissors. This will make up to 24 baby doll diapers. (This measurement can be adjusted to fit the doll size if it is much larger or smaller.)
2) Hem the ends of the cloth diapers.
3) Cut 2 velcro strips per diaper that are 1.5-inches long.
4) Sew the velcro onto the outer side of the bottom of the diaper and inner side of the top. Simply bend it around to ensure you have the proper placement.
5) Fold them neatly and tie them up using some brightly colored ribbon.