DIY Revamp Bathroom Mirror…Before & After…it doesn’t involve cutting or removing the mirror! Tired of having one long, continuous, boring mirror in your bathroom? Want to create a new look for your bathroom mirror but don’t know how? Follow our step-by-step instructions and you will be able to revamp your bathroom mirror.
Here’s how you do it:
• Purchase crown molding, glue or adhesive that will stick to glass, and a small white shelf -preferably the exact height of your mirror or a little taller than the mirror.
• Measure the length and width of the bathroom mirror and cut all pieces of crown molding to size -you will need pieces for the sides as well as the top and bottom, and the very top piece of crown molding to complete this look.
• Place the white shelf in between the double sinks and center it with the bathroom mirror. You do not need to glue this shelf to the wall unless you want to for added security.
• Start by gluing pieces of crown molding around the outer edges of the mirror.
• Glue pieces of crown molding on the outer edges of the white shelf to create something that will resemble two boxes.
• Glue the remaining crown molding around the mirror.
• Finally, finalize by gluing the very top portions of crown molding on to complete this look.