Do you love making homemade cards? Easter is right around the corner and instead of purchasing Easter cards why not make this cute homemade Easter card? This card is perfect for everyone on your list as it is universal and unisex. You could even leave one in your mailbox for the postal worker who delivers your mail to you every single day!
1) Purchase card stock in yellow and white zigzag stripes. This will be used for the background of your Easter card.
2) Purchase a variety of other colors and designs (obviously Easter colors or Easter themed) card stock to create eggs for this adorable Easter card.
3) Gather left over ribbons and flowers you have from previous projects.
4) Purchase thick green ribbon making sure you have enough for every card you want to make.
5) Cut a variety of eggs from the card stock you purchased for this use.
6) Glue approximately 8 eggs onto the yellow and white card stock.
7) Cut your green ribbon to the width of the yellow and white card stock. Once you have all the pieces of green ribbon you need then cut them to resemble grass.
8) Glue your green ribbon grass onto the very bottom of your card.
9) Glue one Easter egg on top of the grass.
10) With a black permanent marker write ‘Happy Easter’ or whatever other messages you want on the Easter egg you clued onto the grass.
11) Decorate your card by gluing ribbon and flowers wereever you desire.
12) Allow all glue to dry on a flat surface.