Create a life-size cut-out photo to share at your graduation party! Here’s a graduation keepsake that will be a hit at your party! A life-size cut-out photo of you in your favorite pose. Graduation is an important time and you’ll want to remember it always. Everyone will be amazed and you can even have the whole class sign it and keep for posterity.
Here’s how you do it:
1) Take the image you’d like enlarged to a place like Kinko’s or Staples.
2) Have it blown up and printed on poster paper.
3) Cut out the image of you from the poster paper and set it aside.
4) Trace the cut-out image onto a large piece of boxing cardboard.
5) Cut the traced out image carefully.
6) Use glue to adhere the image to the cardboard. Set it aside and let it dry.
You can set up and have friends and family take pictures, pose with it and then place it on display for your graduation party. The cost is minimal and the work is worth it. Everyone will wish they’d done the same thing. Be the hit of your own party!