Most of us have 2×4’s lying around our house, yard or in our garage from previous projects or crafts. Why not create beautiful decorations, etc. with your spare 2×4’s? We show you 12 ideas for DIY wood projects you can create in the comfort of your home.
1. An organized and classy chore chart for multiple children.
2. A wooden snowman!
3. A cute way to display your children instead of using the traditional picture frame.
4. A 4th of July flag.
5. A family game night board displaying what each family member is for the games – starter, dealer, cleaner, etc.
6. A cute Valentine card for a sweet someone.
7. A happy birthday sign that holds the birthday person’s photograph as well as cards he or she receives.
8. A gift for the greatest teacher in the world.
9. Magnetic picture frames. You can change the photographs as often as you wish. These also make a great gift.
10. My favorite children board displaying each child’s name and picture.
11. A father’s day card.
12. A season (spring, summer, fall and winter) door sign.
Of course we only show you 12 ideas, but the possibilities are endless.