Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; this fact is un-debatable. But what if you are tired of the same-old eggs and bacon or cold cereal and milk? Or, perhaps you’re looking for a new recipe to surprise a special someone with breakfast in bed. These blueberry breakfast grilled cheese sandwiches complete with cream cheese is sure to be a hit!
1) Butter one side of your bread. You will need four pieces of bread to make two blueberry breakfast grilled cheese sandwiches.
2) Preheat your sandwich maker, and once it is to temperature, place two pieces of the bread (buttered side down) in the sandwich maker.
3) Slather cream cheese all over the top of the bread that is facing you. Do this to both pieces of bread.
4) Place fresh or frozen blueberries on top of the cream cheese. Do this to both pieces of bread.
5) Place the other two pieces of bread on top of the cream cheese blueberry bread with the buttered side facing up.
6) Close your sandwich maker and cook until your breakfast blueberry sandwiches are golden brown.
7) Remove your sandwiches from the sandwich maker and cut in half.
8) Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top and enjoy.