Do you have old baking trays in your kitchen, basement or garage and have held onto them but really don’t know why? Do you need more space to hang notes, mail, or important letters? Just about everyone holds onto baking trays and pots and pans even though they are shot and cannot be used. Have you ever wondered why that is? Why not turn one into a unique cork board?
Here’s how to you do it:
• Measure the inner parts of your baking tray and write these measurements down.
• Purchase a cork board in the exact measurements that you took. If you cannot find a cork board with those exact measurements, then feel free to cut it using a utility knife.
• Glue the cork board to the inner portion of the baking tray. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before continuing to the next step.
• Glue (using gorilla glue) a decorative metal top on the top of the baking tray. You will want to find a decorative metal top that will allow you to hang your cork board baking tray.
• Display your cork board baking tray and enjoy!
Tip: You can find a decorative metal top at your local craft store, department store or home-improvement center.